Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Three of my favorite names for a business.

Punjabi By Nature- I don't know if this is a nod to the 90's hiphop group Naughty by Nature but I'd like to think it is, all I could think when I was in there was 'Punjabi by Natecha, not cause I hate cha'...
Okay, so this is a men's clothing/accessory store in Chennai. Not only is it called Sperm but do you notice the little sperm logo? It seems very out of place in conservative Chennai. Naturally, I had to go in an check it out for myself, lots of trendy clothes. Weird but hilarious, I don't know what else to say. I did buy a shirt there though, which I guess makes it a (store namesake) shirt.


Burger Man is a chain of these little shacks set up throughout Chennai. By burger they mean chicken burger as you can imagine but I like to think it's a take off of Pac-Man. It's more adoreable than anything and I thought Andrew in particular would like this since he is steadfast in saying that Ms. Pac-Man is the greatest game of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment