Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Goin to Goa!

I decided to go to the smallest state in India, Goa, for my 30th. It’s on the Arabian Sea and supposed to have some of the best beaches in India. I’m going alone which isn’t ideal but I’ve heard that Goa is a great place to make friends so I’m sure I’ll have some people to hang with on my Bday. I’m also trying a new strategy for this trip- I’m wingin it. I have my first night’s hotel but after that I’m just going to see what’s what and probably rent a bike and travel around until I find another beach and hotel to my liking, probably several over my time there. I’m sure I’ll have plenty of adventures for my next blog post! Also, if you want to get in touch with me, I lost my cell so my new number is

+91 98408 57919

Love, "Old Man" Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment