Thursday, August 19, 2010

Silly Signs

I posted last year about silly signs and have found a few more during my time back, I thought I'd share!

I haven't been to Dood's (*chicken) Burger yet but I gots to go, doods!

Likewise, I am very interested in checkin the Muffin Dude. BTW, 'macha' is dude in Tamil- now you know!
A new dhaba (roadside restaurant) has opened since I've been away called Avatar- complete with the blue people and everything- they wasted no time to get on this bandwagon!

I don't think most people know how obscene this ad for a sportswear store is...

If frozen yogurt wasn't edgy/gangsta enough as is, in Bangalore they got FroYo!

Since many folks in India are vegetarian, they have labels they put on almost all food saying if the product is veg (green) or non-veg (brown).

I was happy to know my Bud is veg but I'm grossed out thinking of a non-veg beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment