Friday, July 31, 2009

Goodbye, Chennai

I’m feeling kinda sad to leave Chennai, it’s been a great two months there. It has taken a lot of effort but I’ve met so many cool people here from all over the world and feel like I kinda/sorta established myself there. It is frustrating to have to start all over again but there are several positives involved.

I’m moving to Coimbatore for the month to start a project for work and welcome the new opportunity- after all, this is why I’m here. Plus, there are beautiful mountains and weather and cleaner air in my new city and won’t miss the pollution and humidity of Chennai. Plus, I’m back in Chennai in September so it’s not like I’m even gone for that long. I guess I’m just whining a little but it was difficult and took a while to get to know the city and the people and now I have to start all over again from square one. At the same time, that’s part of the fun of my trip, constantly getting new experiences and new challenges. I’ll keep everyone posted on how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment