Monday, September 14, 2009

Sleeping on the Plane


I usually can’t sleep on planes. I get so envious when I see the guy next to me fall asleep before takeoff and not wake up until after the plane has landed. However, I was that guy on my 13 hour flight from Dulles to Doha. I think I was so exhausted from my trip home that I just couldn’t help it. It certainly made the flight go by a lot quicker.

I had a great time at home, got to see many friends and family (though not everyone I wanted to see L) but I was running around so much and without my own bed that I was just plain beat by the end of the trip. The trip back home also had its share of sadness, with a death in the family, but I was glad I was home so I could pay my respects and to be supportive of my family. It was great to get back to Chennai yesterday though, where I have my own bed and many friends! It will be short lived though, since next week I go to Pune and then on to Coimbatore after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment