Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Need Your Help! Where Do I Go???


I’m turning 30 in about a month and plan on taking a long weekend off of work to celebrate. I’m trying to figure out where to go for a few days to relax and have some fun. It looks like I will be by myself so I’d like to be somewhere where I can meet some new friends and take it easy. Originally I was thinking about going to the Himalayas but I think that by the time I adjusted to the altitude it’d be time for me to turn around and go back to work. Some ideas I had included Goa, a strip of beaches in eastern India, somewhere in Kerala, the state directly south of Goa, Mumbai to live it up in the big city for a few days, or maybe another Southeast Asian country for a couple days, like Thailand, Sri Lanka or Vietnam.

So, my friends, what do you think? Where should I go? I think I’ll only have four or so days and am having trouble deciding and any suggestions would be really helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment